1) What event did you attend? Pride Parade
2) Where did you go for the event? The parade started on Elysian Fields and we marched down Decatur to the CBD.
3) When was the event? June 2017
4) What did you wear? My Iris costume with a green and purple stem.
5) What about the event inspired you? I love to raise awareness and open mindedness about subjects that I’m passionate about. I think it’s important to have love and it doesn’t matter the sexual orientation. The pride parade allows people to be who they are!
6) What was your favorite moment from the event? Getting to know my beautiful Fleurs better. It was a loving and happy crowd of locals and tourists who came out to celebrate equality with us.